Frequently Asked Questions
- It is our goal to buy as many of our products from USA/North American-based Producers as possible.
- We do carry a variety of Imported products because not all our products are made in the USA.
Yes, we can. Our procurement team has extensive contacts in the Metals Industry, and we are adept at locating those ‘impossible to find’ items.
No, we do not. We have a $75 Dollar minimum Delivery Charge.
- It is our goal to respond to all quotes with normal inventory items in 2 hours or less.
- There may be items we do not currently have in inventory or require Mill buys, that may take up to 24 hours to return a response.
- We have a credit application which we will forward upon request.
- We will also need a W9 and Tax Certificate for any non-taxable sales.
- Most of our stock items ship in less than 24 hours.
- Processed Orders normally take 1-5 business days to ship. This just depends on the complexity of processing required.
- We have 24/7/365 Emergency Service available to existing customers. Please call us for your ‘Line Down’ repair needs.
Yes, we do. We supply Material Test Reports or Certificates of Conformity on every item we ship to your location.