Stainless Steel Sheet Supplier
What is Sheet?
A sheet is a cast and rolled product that is rectangular in shape, with a thickness equal to or greater than .006" and less than .250". Sheets may have a slit, sheared, or sawed edge. Sheets come in various configurations such as:
- Coiled Sheet - Most common configuration as shipped from the Producer.
- Flat Sheet - Sheet cut to length to a specific size on equipment designed to remove the "Coil Set" and provide a flat product similar to a deck of playing cards.
- Mill Finish Sheet - Sheet having a non-uniform finish that may vary from sheet to sheet, as well as within the sheet. This product may have discoloration, and may not be completely free from stains or oil.
- Polished Sheet - Flat sheet that has been mechanically 'abraded' to provide a specific 'brushed finish' measurable by a profilometer.
- Bright Annealed Sheet - Sheet finished with a shiny, near mirror finish on one side, suitable for various commercial applications.
Arbor/Metals Inc. is a sheet metal supplier and has extensive sheet inventories and processing services that will deliver products to the specifications and quality standards you expect. We have a wide range of sizes and metal grades to meet your requirements - and we take pride in supplying harder-to-find materials. We have the product and processing expertise to make you feel confident that we will find your solutions each and every time. Let Arbor/Metals Inc. help you satisfy all of your customers' needs and help streamline your operation.
Arbor/Metals Inc. carries Stainless, Aluminum, and Nickel Sheet Products. Contact us for a quote.